Burnt Orange Rancher
- This hat is made from 100% Australian wool, a completely natural, renewable and biodegradable fibre.100% Australian Wool
- This hat is accredited with a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) Rating 50+ so you can be sun safe while rocking your favourite style (Australian Tested).UPF 50+
- This style has a wide brim. Check the description for brim measurements.Wide brim
Inspired by the vintage men’s styles of days gone by, this hat is designed to make a statement. Featuring a stiffened wool fedora with rigid crown design that’s trimmed with a tonal grosgrain ribbon – stand out with a statement that’s all you.
Size & Fit
- Rancher sizing runs slightly wide/large due to crown design.
- Sizing runs approx. 0.5-1 cm larger than tagged size.
- E.g. a 55 cm tagged Rancher's true measurement is 55.5-56 cm.
- Please size down or add a hat filler if you are in-between sizes.
- Click here to find your perfect hat sizing.
When cared for correctly, our delicate yet durable wool hats are designed to withstand the test of time.
See below our tips for caring for your new Lack of Color hat.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders placed before 2 pm AEST will be shipped the same business day.
Note, dispatch times may be longer during a sale period.
Receive FREE standard shipping on all orders over €195.
|Standard Shipping||10-20 business days||€25.00|
|Small items||5-7 business days||€45.00 - €73.00|
|Regular items||5-7 business days||€87.00|
|Oversized items||NO EXPRESS AVAILABLE|
To find out more about shipping costs and times, please visit our shipping guide.
What matters to us most is that you love your new LOC hat, which is why we will happily accept returns on all full-price items for a cash refund, store credit, or exchange.
Returns must be received within 30 days and be in original condition with tags attached.
To find out more about our returns policy, please visit our returns guide.
Take on the outdoors in style, knowing that when it comes to sun protection, we’ve got you covered.
With the highest achievable sun protective rating for fabrics, our UPF 50+ (Australian tested) hats offer unbeatable sun protection, so you can be sun safe while rocking your favourite style.
- LMLinda M.Verified BuyerReviewingTeak Rancher SpecialI recommend this productFavorite features Sun Protection, Comfortable, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoTeak Rancher
It’s a beautiful hat. I’m afraid my daughter may be in love with it. I think I may buy her one.
I’ve already bought another style; the Fedora.
- MMMichele M.Verified BuyerReviewingTeak RancherI recommend this productFavorite features Comfortable, Great Fit, High Quality, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLET'S PLAY
This has is beautiful in person, and the piping on the edges is gorgeous! I have curly hair and this is the only company that makes a size 63/XXL, which I love.
- CVCynthia V.Verified BuyerReviewingCobalt RancherI recommend this productFavorite features Sun Protection, Comfortable, High Quality, Great FitRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCobalt Rancher
The color it’s beautiful and i love that style