The Inca Bucket - Dip
- This hat is crafted from natural fibres - so you can rock your favourite style while walking a little lighter.Natural fibre
- This hat is made from sustainably grown raffia straw.Raffia straw
- This hat is made from 100% vegan materials.Vegan
Meet the Inca Bucket - Dip. An alternative to our forever favourite, the Inca Bucket, the Inca Bucket - Dip features a dipped crown design.
Our latest woven raffia straw bucket hat takes you from day to night, from poolside to beachside, from festival to grassy hills and beyond. A true companion worthy of memories new and old.
Size & Fit
- Due to crown design, hat is slightly oversized / designed to be worn comfortably.
- We suggest adding a hat filler so you can tailor the hat to fit your head perfectly.
- Click here to find your perfect hat sizing.
When cared for correctly, our delicate yet durable straw hats are designed to withstand the test of time.
See below our tips for caring for your new Lack of Color hat.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders placed before 2 pm AEST will be shipped the same business day.
Note, dispatch times may be longer during a sale period.
Receive FREE standard shipping on all orders over €195.
|Standard Shipping||10-20 business days||€25.00|
|Small items||5-7 business days||€45.00 - €73.00|
|Regular items||5-7 business days||€87.00|
|Oversized items||NO EXPRESS AVAILABLE|
To find out more about shipping costs and times, please visit our shipping guide.
What matters to us most is that you love your new LOC hat, which is why we will happily accept returns on all full-price items for a cash refund, store credit, or exchange.
Returns must be received within 30 days and be in original condition with tags attached.
To find out more about our returns policy, please visit our returns guide.
This style is part of our vegan range and is lightweight, flexible and durable.
Our vegan hats are handmade using quality 100% vegan materials that are made to last and love for years to come.
All Natural Fibres
This style is made from all natural fibres and completely produced by plants. Natural materials like sea grass and palm leaf are sourced from the earth and crafted into eco-friendly material alternatives, that are both sustainable and durable.
Plant materials are fast-growing and regenerative, meaning you can rock your favourite style while walking the earth a little lighter.
Crafted from a variety of materials such as golden wheat straw, paper straw, raffia straw, and toquilla straw.
Our straw materials are sourced from plant fibres from around the world, naturally dried and hand crafted into your favourite styles for the summer sun. Lightweight, breathable and non-synthetic – made for the sunshine while protecting you from harmful UV rays.
- KKristineVerified ReviewerReviewingThe Inca BucketI recommend this productFavorite features Sun Protection, Comfortable, Great Fit, Thoughtful Design, High QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoPerfect summer hat
I love this hat! It's lightweight and holds its shape pretty well. I love it for being outside in the sun. I prefer bucket hats so was so pleased to have a straw hat option in this shape. I'm excited to try even more materials, too.
- SLStephanie L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Inca BucketI recommend this productFavorite features Comfortable, Sun Protection, Unique Design, Great FitRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoSuper cute hat
I really love this bucket hat, it's super cute and the material is perfect for summer! have gotten so many compliments on this :))
- GBGabriella B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Inca BucketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoInca Bucket
Perfect straw bucket hat!