- This hat is crafted from natural fibres - so you can rock your favourite style while walking a little lighter.Natural fibre
- This hat is accredited with a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) Rating 50+ so you can be sun safe while rocking your favourite style (Australian Tested).UPF 50+
- This hat is made from 100% vegan materials.Vegan
Handmade by artisans in Mexico, this new 100% baked palm leaf hat is perfect for the summer soirees you’ve been dreaming of. Featuring a fedora crown and tightly woven pressed palm, this hat is imagination brought to life.
Size & Fit
- S/M suitable for 54 cm – 57 cm.
- L/XL suitable for 57.5 cm – 59 cm/60 cm.
- Click here to find your perfect hat sizing.
When cared for correctly, our delicate yet durable straw hats are designed to withstand the test of time.
See below our tips for caring for your new Lack of Color hat.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders placed before 2 pm AEST will be shipped the same business day.
Note, dispatch times may be longer during a sale period.
Receive FREE standard shipping on all orders over €195.
|Standard Shipping||10-20 business days||€25.00|
|Small items||5-7 business days||€45.00 - €73.00|
|Regular items||5-7 business days||€87.00|
|Oversized items||NO EXPRESS AVAILABLE|
To find out more about shipping costs and times, please visit our shipping guide.
What matters to us most is that you love your new LOC hat, which is why we will happily accept returns on all full-price items for a cash refund, store credit, or exchange.
Returns must be received within 30 days and be in original condition with tags attached.
To find out more about our returns policy, please visit our returns guide.
Take on the outdoors in style, knowing that when it comes to sun protection, we’ve got you covered.
With the highest achievable sun protective rating for fabrics, our UPF 50+ (Australian tested) hats offer unbeatable sun protection, so you can be sun safe while rocking your favourite style.
This style is part of our vegan range and is lightweight, flexible and durable.
Our vegan hats are handmade using quality 100% vegan materials that are made to last and love for years to come.
All Natural Fibres
This style is made from all natural fibres and completely produced by plants. Natural materials like sea grass and palm leaf are sourced from the earth and crafted into eco-friendly material alternatives, that are both sustainable and durable.
Plant materials are fast-growing and regenerative, meaning you can rock your favourite style while walking the earth a little lighter.
- BSBecky S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productFavorite features Sun Protection, Comfortable, Great Fit, High QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoHigh Quality
Not that I didn't expect it to be high quality, but it was my first purchase from Lack of Color. I love this hat - I can smell the natural materials really faintly rather than smelling glue or binders. It keeps the sun off my face without feeling like I have a huge hat on. My fave - I look more classy in pics with it on. :-) I have a 21 3/4" head and the S/M fit well.
- LYLauren Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productFavorite features High Quality, Thoughtful Design, Durable, Sun Protection, Great FitRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoI love my Palma Fedora
It is my favorite go-to summer hat and elevates any outfit. The hate fits great and is a beauty.
- JOJennifer O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productFavorite features Great Fit, High Quality, Durable, Great ValueRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
It’s so well made, great quality!!