- This hat is crafted from natural fibres - so you can rock your favourite style while walking a little lighter.Natural fibre
- This hat is made from sustainably grown paper straw.Paper straw
- This style has a tall crown height.Tall crown
A destination just made for you – discover the Oasis. Embrace the unknown in this new Hemp style, expertly handwoven by artisans.
When cared for correctly, our delicate yet durable straw hats are designed to withstand the test of time.
See below our tips for caring for your new Lack of Color hat.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders placed before 2 pm AEST will be shipped the same business day.
Note, dispatch times may be longer during a sale period.
Receive FREE standard shipping on all orders over €195.
|Standard Shipping||10-20 business days||€25.00|
|Small items||5-7 business days||€45.00 - €73.00|
|Regular items||5-7 business days||€87.00|
|Oversized items||NO EXPRESS AVAILABLE|
To find out more about shipping costs and times, please visit our shipping guide.
What matters to us most is that you love your new LOC hat, which is why we will happily accept returns on all full-price items for a cash refund, store credit, or exchange.
Returns must be received within 30 days and be in original condition with tags attached.
To find out more about our returns policy, please visit our returns guide.
All Natural Fibres
This style is made from all natural fibres and completely produced by plants. Natural materials like sea grass and palm leaf are sourced from the earth and crafted into eco-friendly material alternatives, that are both sustainable and durable.
Plant materials are fast-growing and regenerative, meaning you can rock your favourite style while walking the earth a little lighter.
Crafted from a variety of materials such as golden wheat straw, paper straw, raffia straw, and toquilla straw.
Our straw materials are sourced from plant fibres from around the world, naturally dried and hand crafted into your favourite styles for the summer sun. Lightweight, breathable and non-synthetic – made for the sunshine while protecting you from harmful UV rays.
- BBrookReviewingThe OasisI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week agoStain of hard glue on the crown
My hat is beautiful, I wish it was a tad smaller, as with hat filler it is still a bit loose (I have a small head 54cm).
I adore my hat, the only con is that it came with a hard glue spill on the front of the crown impossible to remove.
I think this hat shouldn’t have passed quality control because of the glue stain, considering the price of the item...LOLack of Color3 minutes ago
I can see our team has been in contact and managed to resolve this for you. If you ever need any assistance, please reach out to our team. <3
- RGRyan G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe OasisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFit smaller than other hats ordered
Love LOC hats! This one in particular fits a little on the small side. I hate to say that the quality isn't entirely up to par either, but I like the style.
- PBPaula B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe OasisI recommend this productFavorite features Comfortable, Great Fit, Thoughtful Design, Sun ProtectionRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoI am in love!
Beautiful hat, just what I wanted!
I wish LOC stated clearly where their items are made. I wish it was australian made not chinese.